Friday, June 1, 2007

Conspiracy to Defame

Conspiracy to Defame is a tort in Canadian Law, but it can also be of criminal conspiracy if there is no overt act in pursuance of the agreement resulting in damage.

Then what is conspiracy? A conspiracy is an agreement between two or more people to do or refrain from doing a lawful or unlawful act by unlawful means.

To distinquish if your case is conspiracy to defame, you must prove the following elements:
1. A common plan or design or agreement to do certain unlawful acts which are likely to cause injury to a person;
2. The arguement must extend not only to the objective, but to the means or plans for achieving that objective;
3. Agreement on the means to be used must be specifically proven; and
4. The acts agreed and done must cause damages of which a person complains.

Organized stalking and psychological mind control is well planned and designed efforts by multiple people to injure a target individual. They are well communicated and connected through certain channels. They follow a target, covertly observe a target, and attack a target for the purpose to cause mental, physical and financial (job loss) injury. Since the target being chosen for whatever reason, the plan or agreement between parties are put into practice with the predominant purpose to cause injury and this conspiracy lasts for number of years. It is secret, and targets usually are kept in dark, and most of them are isolated. Lies and slander are the weapon to defame the targets, in many cases, the hate crime is resulted as consequence. The only thing that a target has difficulty to prove is probably names of the parties involved, as a lot of targets don't even know who are behind this, or lack evidence to prove who are behind this crime.

Due to the lack of legal knowledge, it took me almost three years to realize the fact that my perpetrators actually committed a conspiracy to defame against me. But I was lucky to be able to remain in control of my mental sanity. My personal sufferings from this atrocity was hard to imagine. I believe my situation was resulted by a typical conspiracy to defame for which I am trying to establish the case with solid evidence.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can you give me any updates on your situation. I know that I'm also in a similar situation and would like to know what my options are.

peter b

peter@peterbmedia.com