Friday, June 15, 2007

Cyber Stalking can be as bad as real life stalking.

Early in the morning, I tried to access Alberta Law library database to study the case law, but I was disconnected from online by unknown hacker twice right after I access the case law page. This didn’t happen when I checked my personal email, and other web activities, but happened immediately after I began my legal research. It is not because of the file that is too large to load; it is a clear interference by the third party. The secret criminals never stopped mess me up because they envy my value and my dignity. They want to do anything they can to prevent me from exposing their crime through legal means.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Visit www.theclothing.net to buy Long Sleeve, Slippers, Shorts, La Femme, Sentimental NY, Persaman, Nipple Pasties, Tops, Nicole Miller Prom, Camis, Mary L. Couture, Hats, Boyfriend Jeans, Denim, Christmas Gifts, Umbrella, Miscellaneous on sale designed by Juicy Couture, Son of John, LeSportsac, Gorjana, Nuj Novakhett, Cassette Society, MATT & NAT - always on sale!