Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Policeman followed me and hit me from behind

After work I drove on the way towards home. As usual, I would see a police car driving either in front of me, or behind me. Tonight a police car appeared in my view, and it quickly drove pass over me in the middle lane, which is the lane I usually take. I habitually changed to the middle lane and found myself driving right after a police car. Feeling not sure how long I had to drive behind a police car, I decided to change to the left lane which would lead to a left turn in the next traffic light. But after I changed back to the left lane, this police car immediately slowed down his speed, and he fell behind me within several seconds, and then changed to the left lane right behind me. At this point, I can be sure he was actually watching me on the road. I had this feeling for a long time, but still don't have enough evidence to prove it.

There is still some distance before the next traffic light, and I immediately made a decision to change back to the right lane again, thinking if this police car also would change lane again, it would be a clear evidence that he was in no doubt following me. To my surprise, he did. But at this point, the traffic light turned yellow, by the time when I approached to the light, there was not enough time for me to run over, in addition, a police car was behind me. He could accuse me of running a red light, and I would get a ticket. I stopped my car right before the intersection, and felt within a second that my car was hit by this policeman. An accident thus happened.

I asked this police why he followed me, he said my auunal registration was expired. I think this is a pretext for his behavior tonight. They knew my annual registration has been expired for long, but never stopped me. Now this policeman used this excuse to cover up his true intention. I asked him why he didn't stop me when he knew that my registration was expired. He couldn't give me a logical explanation. However, he didn't explain the true reason that he was following me either.

For the last three years, I have been harassed by police, EMS and even fire figher trucks by the sirens and showing up their presence to my face. This is actually a psychological warfare. The effect is to either intimidate their target, or to seduce the target to do something similar of this destructive nature. If a target is being reminded of such criminal behavior every time he or she walks out their home, this equals a secret hypnosis message that tells the target to commit crime, or irritate the target into violence. This behavior is to invite the targets to do bad things of this nature.

This is mind control game. I have done lots of research in this area, and I understand what police can do. Don't be fooled by the uniforms, and the watchers are also human. A lot of policemen are just doing what their bosses asked them to do. If their boss was a criminal, then the whole team is there to help the crooked boss to commit covert crime.

No comments: